• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[MOD RELEASE] Call of Duty 4: Modern Paintball v2.0

crazyankles

Administrator
Staff member
DOWNLOAD LINK:
You must be registered to see the link!

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Paintball

Authors : Coleman | crazyankles | Fuel
Mod : Modern Paintball
Version : 2.0
Support :

OVERVIEW:

Modern Paintball is a modification in which players try to tag each other using available paintball guns at their disposal.
There are various unlockable attachment level upgrades for each gun such as the q-loader, barrels, camo, aimpoints, etc.
As you tag other players and complete challenges you gain XP which helps you rank up.
Sit back relax, and begin to find out how colorful and fun paintball can be!

FEATURES:

15+ new weapons including; Tippmann X7, Spyder MR2, Tac-5, A-5, Angel 1455, etc.
30+ Attachment upgrades, Level Up!
Rocket launcher, grenade launcher and paint grenades
Three selectable colored smoke grenades; blue, yellow, and orange
Four new gametypes; Strong Arm, Capture The Flag, Team Swap, and Last Team Standing
Search and Destroy and Sabotage bombsite paint explosion
Ten new maps; Warehouse, Forest, Speedball, Bunkerhill, Range, Huts, Frost, Pro-Speedball, Speedball 1, Speedball 2
Configurable options; minigun turrets, firing modes, perks, bincoculars, fall damage, auto-assign, etc.
Customized sounds, effects, models, images, teams, and more...

GAMETYPES:

Strong Arm
Gain points for your team by eliminating players on the opposite team, and lose points if a member of your team is tagged.
First teams score that reaches zero loses.

Team Swap
In Team Death Swap, when you are tagged you are swapped to the other team.
First team with zero players remaining loses.

Last Team Standing
Your goal is to eliminate all players on the opposing team.
When you die you have to wait for the next round.
The team with the highest score wins.

ASSAULT WEAPONS:
Angel A-4
Kingman Spyder Xtra
Angel 1455
JT Tac-5
Tippmann A-5 (AK47)
Tippmann X7 (G36)
Tippmann 98 Custom (M4)

SPEC OPS WEAPONS:
Tippmann 98 Custom
Kingman Spyder MR2
Tippmann A-5
Kingman Spyder MR3
Tippmann X7 (MP5)

DEMOLITIONS WEAPON:
Shotgun - Benelli

HEAVYGUNNER WEAPON:
Mil-Sim Grenade Launcher

SNIPER WEAPON:
Tippmann A-5

SIDEARM WEAPON:
Ariakon ACP

OTHER WEAPONS:
Alias MKX Scenario Rocket Launcher
Tippmann Squadbuster Paint Grenade

FOLDERS\FILES:

\Mods\ModernPaintball\... - folder required for the mod
\usermaps\... - contains all the custom paintball maps
mod.ff - required for the mod to function
z_modernpaintball.iwd - required for the mod to function
modernpaintball.cfg - contains all setup options used to start a paintball server
README.txt - this file
INSTALL.txt - contains everything you need to setup a server

INSTALLATION:

See the INSTALL.txt for help setting up a server

DEVELOPMENT TEAM CREDITS:

Coleman, crazyankles, Fuel

ADDITIONAL CREDITS:

ZeRoY, B50 team, Waffles, t3cat5, NovemberDobby, Tally, OpenWarfare, {PST}*Joker, =TC= Buster, and all beta testers

EULA:

The ModernPaintball Mod End User License Agreement (EULA)

By using this mod in any form you must agree to the following terms. You are acknowledging that all content of this file is copyright and thusly protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated; as such, by proxy, you are agreeing to the following terms:

a. You will not use any of the original content from this video game modification (herein known as "mod") publically in any form of project outside of this mod.

b. You may distribute this mod on your website, in full, as long as you provide a hypertext URL (herein known as "link") to
and also provide either a link to the included readme.txt file, or paste the entire text included within this file.

c. The ModernPaintball Mod team will accept no responsibility for any damages that may occur during installation to your machine, use at your own risk; It has been debugged and tested extensively, and has proven to cause no damage.

d. You may not decompile this mod or edit it in any way without express permission from it's creators.

***All files are property of their respective owners***

Re: [MOD RELEASE] Modern Paintball v2.0

<t>Hello, thanks for releasing. The Linux files include?</t>

Krolram

<t>Thanks for the well-anticipated release guys. ROCK ON. Thanks for the months of work put into this project. We, the admins and clan owners of multiple gaming communities appreciate your help in getting people to play COD4 again. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!<br/>
<br/>
...Seal...</t>

G

<t>Hey Crazy, I am really interested in your custom models, especially the mm1(?). If you do release the raw files and/or models, I would be very interested in incorporating them into our mod, with full credit given to you. Thanks for your hard work, and a great mod!!</t>

G

<t>Hey everyone,<br/>
<br/>
I have been having trouble with the instalation of the ModernPaintball Mod.<br/>
<br/>
I would appreciate any help I could get.<br/>
<br/>
The original post is here:<br/>
help-support-f58/installation-of-modernpaintball-t280.html <br/>
<br/>
Thanks</t>

G

<t>Hi people! I really enjoy this mod! I'd found it on CustomCoD and I think that this is one of the best MOD for the COD4.<br/>
<br/>
I've a doubt, I play this mod with friends in a custom LAN over Hamachi... We are few and we were wondering if it's any way to have all things unlocked or if we can use the profile of the common MP because we all are Lvl 55 and have all the most things unlocked in the regular game... Is there any way to do this?<br/>
<br/>
I'm asking this cause in Argentina I didn't find any Modern Paintball server so we can't level up through out playing the game only a few times a week.</t>

crazyankles

Administrator
Staff member

<t>pm sent please use the other forum next time though this is just for download comments thx.</t>

G

<t>Ever since I have installed the mod by the .zip thing, my norton has been acting up, saying its a virus >_></t>

G

<t>Hello, i succesfully downloaded modern paintball v2.0 and had no problems with it so thank you for that. I am encountering a problem though. When i switch to the pb mod on the multiplayer menu... it works for 5 seconds and then the screen goes black. Task manager sais its not responding and there is also an error that occurs. please let me know if there is a way to fix this. Thanks, xXhockeyownsXx</t>

G

<r><E>:?:</E> Hello, I was wondering if I could get your .MAP file for the mp_pb_sb_b. I would like to edit the map to make different versions of it. Such as a snow one, a night one, ect. If you would please let me know if you could send it to me or not, and we can go from there. <br/>
<br/>
Thanks, Nosiah</r>

G

hey is this mod compatible with 1.6? I have played it a few times on 1.6 and loved it, so im talking my clan leader into putting it on one of our servers =D love the mod, nice work Crazy :D

G

links is dead and cant find the 2.0 mod anywhere on the net can you please hook me up with a new link to download the files

thanks,
Morris

*edit found files mod running...... but your link is still dead!!!

G

Is there now, or has there ever been a setting where you can have the weapons unlocked from the start? I use this on a private server I run off my own gaming rig for some of my old clan buddies when we get together every now and then... I just wondered if there was a way to open it up so we could use whatever... Thanks!

G

Hello, i succesfully downloaded modern paintball v2.0 and had no problems with it so thank you for that. I am encountering a problem though. When i switch to the pb mod on the multiplayer menu... it works for 5 seconds and then the screen goes black. Task manager sais its not responding and there is also an error that occurs. please let me know if there is a way to fix this. Thanks, xXhockeyownsXx